I don't want to go crazy with the gym thing but I do want to have consistency and some structure as far as how often I go. So, I am changing my commitment to going every other day. This gives me a day to recover between workouts (with the amount of weight I am carrying a workout takes a toll on my hips and back) and also gives me some areas to increase if I need to incorporate more in the future.
I am actually about to get ready for the gym right now. I am pretty proud about going in general since I have some insecurities about the gym environment. It is hard to walk into a gym and be the only obese woman... The more I go, the less it bothers me though. It kind of gradually desensitizes me to it. Maybe one day I will get to a better place and not compare myself to every female in the place - baby steps!