Saturday, January 24, 2009

All of the fun I can handle...

This weekend looks to be about the most exciting I can possibly imagine. You want to know why? I actually don't know if you can handle this level of crazy... I have to read a fucking ton, revise a paper and... oh, my husband is visiting his parents in Lewiston. JEALOUS! I can hear it! 

Yep. I can't even contain myself. I am so excited that I am posting this at midnight because I can't go to sleep! I might just not go to bed and party all weekend! 

On a more serious note. I hate when my husband goes to visit his parents because his assholefuck brother is there (helping out with their sick dad) and it is a pretty depressing environment for my husband to be in. He barely calls and I feel like he forgets about me while he is down there. I am extra sensitive, also, so any missed call or short twist me in the wrong direction. LUCKY HUSBAND! 

My husband has not been down to see his parents since November. It is especially hard on my eating/anxiety issues when he is gone. I really can't explain it without getting sounding like I need to be committed. Uh...Here, I will try- I have always been paranoid that his family doesn't like me and I am afraid that he will come back one time from visiting them with a newfound desire to NOT be my husband anymore. As in... they will convince him that he would be better off without me. Now... you may or may not understand or relate to what I just said. It comes from pretty serious abandonment issues from my childhood. I am working on this issue in therapy but it has not shown any immediate signs of fading. It is pretty bad tonight and I am trying not to binge until my eyes pop out of my head. 

I have had an extra bowl of cereal and some chips tonight. I am balancing on that fence and pretty close to falling off... That is why I am posting and then going to bed. I am working on cutting it off before it happens- Trying! 

Okay. Off to bed now!