I have spent the last two days deep in battle with my prescription insurance company. MEDCO can FUCK OFF! Obviously, I have to be on certain medicine for my narcolepsy so I can function. I have had a little bit of an issue with my current one. I wanted to simply switch to a different medicine, cheaper actually, but not officially approved for the use of treating narcolepsy by the FDA. Whatever. It is supposed to work wonderfully. Got denied. Ran out of my normal meds in the process... ended up having to go to the pharmacy and get a regular prescription filled (FUCKING MEDCO forces you to mail order or you get penalized at the pharmacy) because of the delay. ANGRY. Anyway. Trying to keep my food sane while I am dealing with this. I can feel the money leaking out of my ass as we speak.
I am grumpy and that is all I have to say today.
Byeyebye.