Saturday, May 9, 2009

I just walked...

Five miles... and boy are my joints aching! I needed to go to the bank-- and I decided to walk. It was a five mile trip, but completely worth it. I didn't even notice how tired I was until near the end because my walk had a purpose!

I am probably going to need to take Monday off because my hips and back are pretty sore from the last few days of walking. I love to watch my calories burn pile up! Yeah! Friday I burned a total of 3999, yesterday 3805. It was great because I was able to eat a couple hundred calories more and still beat my calorie deficit for the day. Those calories were pretty exciting. A few triscuts, one ounce of cream cheese and a bowl of strawberries... ooohhh...aaahhh.

The husband left to visit his parents for the next two days. I have been working on being stable about it. If you have been around my blog for a while- well I have some problems with insecurity around my husband visiting his parents... and I tend to lean towards eating to cover those feelings. I AM NOT GOING TO THIS TIME! I have been working with my shrink on getting through some of my attachment issues, and how I react to my husband going to visit his parents (and brother).

Anyway. I am having another exciting weekend of studying... I am actually enjoying some of the information. I also have two artichokes in my fridge calling my name... even at 930AM. LOVE artichokes.