Monday, June 8, 2009

NOT GOING TO BUDGE.

Yup! That is right. The scale has not budged. Nineteen days. No budge. Calorie deficit every day. NOT A FUCKING BIT! I cannot tell you how wrong this is!! I have read every single piece of bullshit that I can find on plateaus- the extremes that are suggested to break through it are a little unnerving to me(and that is why I think they are full of shit- like eating twice what your daily BMR is supposed to be for a week- yeah that would cause weight gain). And the inches are not falling off (like one or two)! What the FUCK?! I am NOT PATIENT and if this is some kind of karmaic payback for me being an impatient bitch...


Anyway. Can I tell you that I am frustrated? Can I just say that it is taking every ounce of self- control (that I have only started to develop) to not fucking throw the towel in for a binge or two? I have had a hundred conversations with myself about what I am not going to do in response to this... it is not fun because I want to throw the biggest food pity party I have ever seen! I am not going to do any of it- but I have sure thought about it a few times.


I guess in keeping true to my goals about changing my life, this would be one of those times where I would need to be working on more than just my weight.


I don't know... this sucks ass! Anyone have any reliable, tested advice??