Tony, from I Don't Want To Die of a Heart Attack When I'm 25, tagged me to answer some questions... and replace one with one I want to answer...
What is your current obsession? Thought about this one for a while... learning/trying to keep my house clean, hot sourdough bread, cottage cheese, wearing bright colors, and unfortunately Hot Tamales (the candy). Oh- also reading/learning about the revolution of modern mental health care/treatment (from one of my classes... watched a few videos of actual lobotomies)... we have come so far.
What are you wearing today? Right now a rather terrible old red shirt and orange shorts, to sleep in (wouldn't be caught dead in public) without a bra (eek!). I wore three outfits today. One to workout in, one to run errands and go to therapy in, and now my sexy red/orange combination.
What is for dinner? I just went to a Vietnamese restaurant with my husband, and I had broth/chicken/noodle/vegetable combination- surprisingly low in calories.
What is the last thing you bought? Some sugar-free energy drink that was pink, and I think it was called Girl Power.
What are you listening to right now? The sound of my husband's dirt-rock in the other room, and the TV show Property Virgins (HGTV).
What language do you want to learn? Spanish, duh.
What do you love love most about where you live? The badasses who think they are hardcore gangstas' here in this city of 200,000 (county of 400,000)... would get their shit kicked if they lived in a real city, with real ghettos... nothing like a fucking poser.
Favorite color? The colors of tropical oceans.
Favorite piece of clothing? A sporty zip-up jacket from Old Navy. It is dark gray, and is stretchy and comfortably snug.
What are you going to do after this? Eat 1/2 cup of ice cream, watch TV, recover from the day of extreme activity/calorie burning.
Favorite films? Borat, Borat, Borat, Braveheart, What Dreams May Come, The Hangover, Don't Mess With the Zohan, Shopgirl, The Darjeeling
What are your favorite smells? Wet hay. Grass (perfume by Gap). The smell of men who wear clothes washed in Downey.
What makes you follow a blog? They take interest in my blog, or I relate to something on a blog that I find (which is why I follow a bazillion).
Do you like to comment on blogs or just lurk? Both.
What is one thing your dream of doing? Being able to pull my legs up so I can rest my head or arms on my knees.
Biggest Regret? Losing my athletic body, and gaining over 200 pounds.
If you could spend a romantic night with any celebrity, who would it be? Jason Statham or Sacha Baron Cohen.
What major accomplishments are you close to completing? Losing 100 pounds, wearing lingerie for my husband... more to come.
That was long. Thanks Tony.