The scale granted me a four pound loss... and I am feeling great about it. The unfortunate thing is that the husband and I had a terribly rough day. I usually turn to anger when I am feeling hurt by the husband (or frustrated, abandoned, blah, etc), but today I couldn't keep it going and just fucking cried. We had an intense therapy session, and then a couple of hours later I cracked.
The problems with my husband and I CANNOT let it consume me, and pull me away from my goals. I have to conquer my issues, and grow into the woman I desire to be with, or without my husband.
Anyway. I feel like I am going reach the 90 pound mark in the next week or two... THAT SOUNDS FUCKING WONDERFUL. That is what I can hold onto... I can fucking do this shit! I am strong enough to do it in the face of adversity, when I used to assume that adversity would keep me from healing. I am no longer a victim of adversity, and things out of my control. I can exist in spite of challenges, and I can succeed no matter what!