The last couple of days have been uneventful besides bumps and bruises. We have decided to sell our rental property (duplex), and it has fallen into my lap to complete the fixes, demolition, and cleaning that needs to be done. Four weeks that I thought I had to relax are now devoted to a little bit of a nightmare. We won't get into the family dynamics of my husband's side...
Anyway. I love demolition, destroying stuff, tearing shit out, breaking, hammering into pieces, smashing... It is a great stress relief. I just have to be really careful not to get hurt (again). After Wednesday the weeks of fixing and cleaning will start, but for now- SMASHITUPMUTHERFUCKERS!!
When I am working I don't usually take time to eat. I get drowsy, and nauseous... I have been eating more for breakfast, and a larger dinner to make up for the daytime fast. I think everything will be okay. In another week I will weigh myself to see how things are going. I have been putting in a good eight hours of hard labor everyday. Things should be at least decent, if not great when I weigh in. If not?! I will deal with it then.
Alright. Just wanted to update...