The passing of time does not usually make me glad, but for this week to be over is a relief. It has been full of triggers, and emotional ups and downs. I survived AND kept my food goals intact ((and I guess that is all I can ask for)). I think that I did some things that were really hard, and faced some of my biggest emotional triggers... and I am alive!
After the last posts of despair last week, I feel like I have turned back towards progress with my food intake, and really thinking about what I am eating. I think I am going to weigh-in the first of December.
I did eat a few more calories today, I think about 2000- but not bad after a week of 1200-1500 days. I was home all afternoon after I forgot to take one of my meds that keeps my alertness level normal. So I felt fairly poopy- on a positive note, I went to the store with intention of getting a pint of ice cream (11oo calories), and came away with a 300 calorie chocolate bar.
Tomorrow is a day for studying, as I have a wham -bam Tuesday testfuck. Both A&P, AND a monster math. EEEK!!