Well after a strong post from a strong moment- I may have struggled a bit in the last couple of days.
The struggle came in the form of sleep and sugar, and maybe the reciprocation of both causing the struggles. I ate some fairly shitty food on New Years Eve that gave me a little crack kick, and I went a little crazy on the sugar the following days after...Phew!
I have been exercising pretty consistently, and I am happy with that physically, and mentally. I have been touring the local parks and schools to find concrete bleachers to use to workout. It has felt good to be outside (although cold)! I only am committing right now to 40 minutes, so I can keep it going with school starting TOMORROW!!
I am looking forward to school starting (in the weird way). I have another quarter of Anatomy & Physiology, and English and Sociology classes also. Should be interesting as the Sociology instructor has a reputation for being there half-assed.
My husband is off from work today, and so I am going to try to get him to workout with me... he has been doing pretty good with his food choices in the last week, and I am hoping he will workout with me too!