Hello! I wanted to pop, and post an update- I will be absent for a while as I finish up the winter quarter. I am deep into research on the reporting of truth concerning obesity within the various medical and governmental organizations. Also there is a focus of the dieting industry, and their influence on policy making... um... oh, and the estimated 315 billion dollar year the dieting industry will have in 2010... and... everything to do with the current bias of our culture towards individuals with fat on their body...
Anyway. I guess I am trying to say that I am pulling apart everything to do with obesity for research at school and I am fucking disgusted. I am disgusted because vanity has taken over medical truth, and that we are stuck in a cycle of fear and body-dissatisfaction.
Although I am doing really well with my own goals right now, I am purposefully absent from posting because I am not sure what is going to happen with my blog. I don't know if I can contribute to this climate by speaking of my own efforts to lose weight, although it happens when I work on my eating disorder issues.
When I have thoughts, or am ready to make a decision- I will be back very soon to speak of them. I hope to keep up with some of you, but don't be alarmed at my absence. I think things are going well for me right now.