Friday, December 19, 2008
Death by Snow Shovel.
I can't type very well because the blisters on my hands are so bad and my wrists are sore... but we shoveled our driveway (runs the entire length of the property, really long), which was buried under three feet of snow. I burned fucking calories galore because, well, WE SHOVELED FOR FOUR AND A HALF- HOURS. I might not get up for the next two or three days but it is finally done. I thought I was going to die. I also knew that if I did it in sections, over the next couple of days, I would not be able to continue because the soreness from it would stop me after the first day. It was not leisurely either. It was hardcore snow shoveling with a break at three hours and then even worse after. I might have just popped a blister typing so I am going to go.