Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Leave it at the gym & Celebrations.

Today was one of those amazing gym days. I always kick my own ass at the gym but today was a double ass kicking! Seriously. Forty minutes. Eliptical. Average calories per minute 17-18. Celebrate that!

Otherwise I am feeling pretty content with today. I want to celebrate some things...

1. I did some stuff for my husband that he hasn't been getting around to and it felt good to help him (since he works and I don't). I felt like I expressed some gratitude towards him. 

2. I finally got my student loan stuff straightened out so I can start school next semester. I am so excited to go back to school and have been in student-loan-limbo-land since July and I can finally have some peace over it. I am also thrilled to be going into a program that I can apply towards a career.

3. I kicked ass at the gym.

4. I did not eat all (only about 10) of the yogurt-covered raisins in the house. Just because there is a raisin in it doesn't mean it is a consequence free food. 

That is what is going on! Have a great night! Oh! Share some celebrations!