I am frustrated because I got to 312 and a landmark 50 pound weight loss and then got a swift kick in the face with the medicine reaction. The assumption was that it was mostly water retention, and it is hard to face that I didn't just shrink back to what I was in a couple of days. There is evidence it is water retention but there are other side effects that it possibly had that would promote mass weight gain that might take a bit longer to shed. I am going in for a full blood screening next week to see if shit is still out of balance.
I did not post my weight last week because I wanted to give myself a break... now I think I am going to because in the long run... it will be part of the story. In the big picture... I have lost six pounds in the last eight days. There is some speculation in my medical team world that because I have had a steep decline in gym visits that this might also be contributing to some of the retention and that with about a week of vigorous effort my body should get back to where it was (obviously, exercise helps balance body fluids and relieve water retention). Whatever.
I am trying. I am keeping on keeping on. I had a big day in therapy and I will probably post about it tomorrow when I am feeling a little brighter...