Monday, February 2, 2009

Good things- just for today!

I had a beautiful day in the neighborhood (except my last name is NOT Rodgers and I don't have collection of cardigans), so here is the list...

1. Remember the paper that almost put me in a sanatarium? I got a 100%!!! It is officially a record for me... It just doesn't happen. Instructors always find something wrong... 

AFUCKING100%ONMYMUTHERFUCKINGPAPER... !!

2. I finished our tax return and filed it. 

3. Our tax return is gigantic. It has never been over $1300... it is enormous and we don't even have children... 

4. I get my student loan this week (*phew*) and we can replenish our starving savings account. 

5. I did not take advantage of the five-day, 50% off clearance coupon for OldNavy online. I always want clothes but I want to wait until I go down another size to buy more. Lets just say that I used all of my powers of self-control because it was the last day of the sale and I love a sale.

6. I am very content because I did not end up with a post-Superbowl food hangover. I ate very moderately and chowed on a ton of raw veggies... 

I just wanted to post some good stuff while I am feeling balanced and content... I am pretty sure that I will be ranting tomorrow about the gym or food but just for tonight I will be cheery and optimistic... HA!