After a tough week or two weeks (whatever) I don't want to look back with regret because I let important things go... for instance, my exercise program. I let it go to shit in the last three weeks (from MEGA to minor). I am not really upset or anything but I can imagine I would have been able to handle some of the stress involved had I been keeping the exercise thing going. Working out for me is a huge part of staying out of anxiety- mode (I have enough as it is but when I don't workout at least every other day it builds). I think you get the point...
I want to do a end of the month review for February. I have a really hard time making long term goals (vs long term foggy dreams) and sticking to the timeline associated with accomplishing them. I made goals for the next twenty-eight days and taped them on my wall with a checklist for exercise and calories. Maybe it will be motivating for me to concentrate on twenty-eight days? We will see.
The process of recovering my life seems to be ever changing. Sometimes I need to count calories. Sometimes I need to abstain from various foods. It depends. I guess that it is my job to stay on top of being aware of what works and what doesn't. I also find that I have to work on forgiving myself if something doesn't work. Who cares if a checklist didn't work... maybe I need something else? That kind of mentality.
I will have to keep you guys updated on what works and what doesn't more often. There is only so much time to write posts and follow other blogs and I don't always get around to posting little stuff that works for me...
Have a great Sunday! I have already prepared healthy options for myself for the Superbowl (of food) afternoon. I will let you know how it goes!