Kicked my own ass at the gym +10
Ate moderately while spending time with my husband +8
Wrote most of a super paper almost a week in advance +12
Spent four hours arguing/discussing issues with my husband -5 (arguing) +3 (discussing)
Had meltdown #4,956 (no gain or loss)
Ate emotionally over the meltdown -10 (but not a binge) +5
Weekend equation =23
(that point system was completely random and had no structure)
That kind of explains how my weekend went. I have a meltdown hangover today and had a hard time getting up for school this morning. I really wanted to stay in my bed until noon (+10 for doing it anyway... haha!) but got up and drug myself to school.
I didn't end up catching up with blogland. I feel bad sometimes because I want to read everything, all the time and comment but I just don't have the time... I hope no one thinks I am ignoring them. I love it when you guys read my shit and give me great feedback. I try to read a couple of everyones a week. I am pretty jammed up with schoolwork right now (I know I am not the only one). Anyway, have patience with me!?? Please?
I am pretty much on track for keeping my goals for February. I made two pages of them and realized that I cannot put that much pressure on myself for one month. I am going to shrink the list and change some of them to "guidelines". My goal was to workout five times last week and I got three of those days done. I did not beat myself up about it because my weekend workouts were so fantastic and complete and extraordinary that I was glad things turned out the way they did. My calorie content slowly increased as the week went on. It seems like I can handle it better when I have a lot to do and have more of a challenge when I am at home, studying all day or spending time with the husband. I did do a lot better than usual and kept things moderate.
Okay. I am feeling caught up on my own stuff and now I have a few minutes to read some of your posts.... BYEBYE!