This weekend's gym mantra is going to be:
I may be faced with a higher level of stress this weekend with looming deadlines, but I can help control the worry and anxiety by going to the gym and stomping it away there!
Basically, I have the power to control some of my stress over the growing mountain of work by going to the gym and releasing the pressure valve. I cannot think of a better reason to go to the gym- I don't always feel motivated to go to the gym to burn calories...
Anyway. The last two days of food have been going well; I did eat until I was OVERfull last night, kind of by gauging what I used to eat and thinking that I could eat the same amount, but it seems that the volume of my stomach has shrunk some. It wasn't harmful food, and I learned that I need to use a new gauge of stomach volume now. That is kind of cool to think- that I shrunk my stomach some and might have a (tiny) relief from some hunger issues because I feel full faster. I have noticed that I have been choosing smaller portions of things, unintentionally.
I think that since I weighed last Tuesday I am going to start weighing on Mondays. That is a good time for me anyway because it is after a few day streak of working out and before the crazy school week begins. So, the next weigh in will be on Monday the 9th.