I am going to the gym this week every day that I can because I want to conquer this water retention problem and get back to normal. I am going to reduce my stress level and also to work on exercising more while I work on balancing out my issues with eating after dinner and before bed.
I just wanted to make the gym about something different than the usual weight loss... it makes it kind of feel good to think about the gym as a tool in taking care of my mental health and working on regulating some body functions... like I am making even more of an investment than just weight loss.
Today was SHRINK DAY. I went last Thursday and had a pretty intense session- todays was intense in another way. I went over the binge and the triggers I responded to... we also focused on my feelings about myself being dependent on me... instead of others (like: The husband is acting grumpy today and it must be my fault, and I am a bad wife).
I am actually supposed to be in class right now but it got canceled! Yay! I am feeling a little off today and extra tired- I am always vigilant about how my medicine (I have Narcolepsy for those of you who are newer to my blog) is working and very sensitive to feeling like I want to sleep. I don't drink orange juice in the morning because I have been told that it can block some of the absorption of the medicine I am on... Well I took a chance this morning because I really wanted orange juice and drank a glass about two hours before I took my medicine... I don't know if it is the reason, but I am having early sleepy symptoms today (I usually have them between 3-6PM and they just started around 1PM today)... obviously I won't be drinking orange juice in the morning again... or anytime before 5PM.
Anyway. I am off to go to mail some stuff and then the gym!