Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I kicked the gym's ass this time...

*Phew* When I left the gym today... it was crying- because I whooped it's ass. Seriously! I excel at burning large amounts of calories when I work out... I sometimes struggle with frequency attending the gym, and other times struggle with working out for a longer period of time (more than forty minutes). Anyway. Today I did fantastic! I got to fifty minutes and burned approx 800 calories. I was relieved to get to that level because I am struggling with cutting down on calories right now! Anyway...

My school schedule is REALLY fantastic this quarter. It will give me a lot more consistency- last quarter I had a crappy schedule that was all over the place. I am also a little more used to the pressure that school (and I) create- pretty optimistic about my workouts.

I am watching The Biggest Loser right now. I cannot stand Ron and his bullshit! GRR! I am hoping that he gets sent home...