but when does it?
Boy, I had all of these plans to jump on my spring break... and then the dentist changed my plans. I got a cavity drilled/filled today, and it went a lot deeper than thought. So the dentist drilled, and drilled, and drilled... and filled, and filled... this afternoon when my face began to get feeling back things got ugly. Yeah. The FUCKING NERVE SHOCK that ran through my jaw when I drank room temperature water- ROOM TEMPERATURE!! Not cold. Not hot. Not sugary. Room temperature water. I thought that I was going to lose my mind!
I called the dentist, and I am going back in tomorrow to get it picked at. Most likely, he will drill out the new filling and then put in a new filling. FUCK ME. I might seem to be a big baby, BUT I AM! I am the biggest baby ever when it comes to dental work. I hate it, and haven't had a lot of it- When he looks at it tomorrow there might be another option... or two. Straight to a root canal, or possibly a crown. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... Oh! I am sorry! I drifted off at the buzz of money flying out the window.
Anyway. Since I am a big baby, I will be incapacitated again tomorrow. In bed being a pouty-pants. No gym. No cooking. No dog park. No cleaning. Boowho.