Well- the weigh in went pretty good. I lost two pounds... now I am back to my pre-medicine-catastrophe weight. I am pretty relieved I am back. It just sucks ass that I had such a big hold up. I am really tired tonight and having some challenges being optimistic about everything. Although I lost two pounds I am still feeling... grumpy about the long term. Two pounds a week is fine... It is just that long term is long term and I am not a patient person. I would like to put in a request to wake up next week about fifty pounds lighter... if anyone could help me out with that!
I don't know how some of you have dealt with the long term patience (those of you who have lost a lot of weight over a long period)... I think in the past I have given up because I DON'T have patience with the process and have found it easier not to continue the change. I have made this time different than all of the others, but still I sometimes worry that I am going to repeat the past- ha! Maybe that fear is keeping me on track! I am constantly trying NOT to repeat the weight loss behaviors of the past and be extra vigilant about watching out for signs of "FUCK THIS SHIT"...
Well. I am done for tonight.