Saturday, April 4, 2009

Swimming. Day Three.

Well. I swam for the third day in a row. My muscles are not very sore, but my joints are crying. I had to ice my knees last night, and have been on my spare anti-inflammatory meds. Whatever. I am proud of my efforts in the pool. I am going to have to incorporate it-- maybe every other day? I don't know. I just need a little variety in my workouts! Machines get a little boring sometimes.

I have been deep in thought about how I am going to proceed with my eating. I don't have a lot of challenges with working out (as long as I get to the gym), but I do have a ongoing problem with eating, controlling calories, etc. etc. I guess everyone has strengths and weaknesses in the "dieting" journey.

I didn't weigh-in this week... I didn't feel like I put in the effort food wise, and I wasn't feeling like I could deal with anything but a loss- as in if I stayed the same or gained I would binge until my eyes popped out. So maybe in the end I saved myself from gaining by avoiding a binge. The other option might be that... well you can probably fill in the blank. Excuse? Denial? Avoidance? Protection? Compassion?

I hope to write more tomorrow. I wanted to check- in. School starts Monday! My birthday is on Tuesday!