Saturday, May 16, 2009

drowned by textbooks...

This last week was FUCKINGROUGH! I won't bore you with school details (because they sometimes bore me), but it sucked. I got wound tight by each subject and by last night I was stressed-the-FUCK-out. All of those reserves broke and I cried for like two hours. Like a boo-baby- but it sure felt good. 

I tried to relieve my stress late yesterday with a killer two hour walk, but that just didn't do it- so crying did. I feel a little hungover from the burst (so does my face)... I am glad I got it all out. I am studying and cleaning today. I hope to study and catch up on bills/paperwork tomorrow. Later I will commit myself to walk at least four miles (hopefully more). 

The amount of confidence I built within myself this week when I didn't eat my way thought the stress... Tests, homework, craziness, tests, not one episode where I did anything I would regret. I stayed within my calorie goals- and even under twice! I feel really PROUD of this week's accomplishments.