Friday, May 1, 2009

It sometimes gets boring.

It is really funny. I am bored with my weight loss right now. I think I might have said something similar in my last post, but it is really significant. The ups and downs of bingeing and overeating make a rather dramatic climate. When things are going well-- it just kind of levels out (I am NOT complaining in any way, just reflecting). 

I am feeling really good about things right now. I am having to keep on myself about the gym, or a walk. After reading about Linda's walking addiction (and meeting her the other day) I got inspired to break up the gym routine and go walking since the weather has improved so much. My husband (not so willingly) and I took the dogs on a walk for an hour last night. It was amazing! 

Anyway. Have a great day.