Guess who I got to have coffee with today?! Linda from Operation Stick To It! We both are from Spokane... and we finally got together. It was really wonderful to put a person to the blog. I think everyone in blogland (at least those who are here for health purposes) would get along and have a lot in common- I was especially impressed with her wit and enthusiasm for life.
Anyway. I would encourage you all out there to consider taking the time to meet bloggers in your area if you think you might have a connection with them. What an awesome way to expand a support system.
Today was a busy day up until about 8PM. I made a discovery at Taco Bell tonight. I tried a Fresco Burrito Supreme (Chicken)... Actually tasted better than regular taco bell food. I am not into the white flour tortilla thing very much... Anyway. It has 330 calories, and a rather large portion. The salt content is off the chart, so it wouldn't be something I would eat very often. I was in a rush, and the husband was begging (booboobaby). Nice option in a bind.
Anyway. I am watching the Biggest Loser right now, and then I have to hit the Math homework. Hopefully I can catch up with some of my blog friends out there.