Hells yes! This week was fantastic- another three pound loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so satisfied with the week. I might have a little bit of a pain in my hip, a sore knee, and a blister collection on the balls of my feet BUT I FUCKING GOT THROUGH IT ALL!
Really, I am really proud of keeping my shit together this week. I ate about 300 calories extra two days, but then I made up for it by eating a little bit less the other four. It worked out. I also got really great grades on all of my exams, and now only have three weeks left until the end of the quarter. Last week was an insane week of studying... and studying. My husband got pretty sick and has not come up from his seclusion in the basement for almost five days. I just made it through a hard week without getting insane with my eating.
I need to let lose at some point in the near future. I am not an advocate of getting smash drunk, or drinking much at all... but I don't think that once or twice a year is a big deal. Although, I must say that the last time I drank was on Halloween of last year, and I got sick. Regret. So maybe just a few Coke Zero's and Rum...