Rest in Peace, my stumps... they are gone!! My neighbor across the street felt bad for me because I was digging out the stumps (there is another one also that I was working on) by hand, and he came over with his truck and yanked them out!!
Yesterday turned out to be a pretty good day. I did not meet my all time calorie burn high, but I sure burnt some calories (4000). If I want to beat that goal I am going to have to do about a two hour walk, and yesterday I took the dogs with me and didn't get as far as I wanted. They were being so bad!!
It was 52 degrees this morning when I woke up... What?? It is June! I am not really complaining too much, trust me- without central AC it is a nice refresher for the house.
I did a lot of cleaning yesterday. It is part of my plan for the summer to get my house sparkling clean. I start my summer quarter next week, but it is only one class!! I have never been a good housekeeper and it is an extremely important life goal of mine to become one. It is actually on the top ten items of what I would like to "be"... I have allergies, asthma, and five animals (yes, I know) PRETTY IMPORTANT. As I get stronger, I find that I value keeping the living environment clean- it was hard to deal with it when I was wrapped up in eating disorder behaviors that made me frustrated, tired, and depressed. I know that some people want to concentrate less on cleaning, but for me, living so long in a state of crazy clutter and dust, it is a really important behavior to adopt. In blogging, and also having some close friends that struggle with similar issues (food/bingeing/obesity/depression/anxiety), I know that it is a common issue...