Saturday, June 20, 2009

What should I do today??

Saturday... the husband is off to work in about two hours, and he won't be back until around 8:30PM tonight. I have the whole day to myself. What to do?? BURN CALORIES?!!

I am going to spend some time in the yard, walk the dogs, go to the gym... I want to top my all time calorie burn record today (just in case you don't know I keep track with my Body Bugg)!! It will be a challenge, but I know I can do it!!

With everything going on with the husband and I, there is nothing that I need more right now than personal accomplishment, and empowerment. I want to feel strong about what I am doing, and not base how I am feeling on how strained our relationship is. We had a blow out on Thursday night after therapy, and then another long, emotional talk last night... without resolution. I keep talking to myself about building my identity in the midst of this tough time. MINE!! If I can keep my own shit together, I think it will help the situation.

I will update tonight with today's calorie burn... !!