The scale is moving. In the right direction. In the last five-ish days I have gone down 3.6 pounds. I am feeling encouraged that I have made the right changes. I have made a few changes, but was saving the really big ones for when I was done with finals (today!!). S0, I am feeling better about my progress- and my ability to keep going.
I think that the amount of yard demolition I have been participating in has really been a good addition. I have been tearing out our horrific yard for about five days, for a couple of hours a day. I have months of this left... basically the entire summer. With my schedule opening up I feel like this summer is going to be fantastic for my health! Yard demolition, walking, air conditioning breaks at the gym... good grilling, lots of fruits and veggies??
Hey! You guys really gave me the love the other day when I posted about my husband issues, and I wanted to thank you. I felt encouraged, supported, and camaraderie!! LOVE RIGHT BACK TO YOU!!