Friday, June 19, 2009

Clothes offerings...24/26/28/30/32...

So I have this pile... and the pile has been building and building... clothes that are NOT VERY WORN. In my quest to feel better about myself- I spent a good amount of money on clothes. I also have pretty good taste in clothing (or as cute as one can be with the limited amount of clothing available for women out of average). Anyway. I have shit piling up, and I would like to offer to send some pieces out if anyone is interested. I would rather share with people who need transition clothes through weight loss, and that might appreciate something nice, instead of just dropping it off for donation (although I am going to donate this to YOU!!). I have some 30/32, lots of 28/26 (some that might be a little on the generous side of 26/28), and some larger 24 that is probably cut at a 26/28. If you are interested you don't need to comment here... but email me at losingwaist@yahoo.com. We can chat about what may or may not fit you and how you fit in clothes- obviously I am larger/smaller in some areas. I have some work-like dress clothes and many casual items. SO EMAIL ME!! We can work out the details there.