Wednesday, June 24, 2009

No energy. Lots of trying.

After yesterday's deep fried disaster, it is a wonder I feel like I am unable to function today. After recording the foods I ate, it seemed to equal between 50-60 grams of saturated fat. That is just the saturated fat portion of my food. Let us just move on (and not discuss the rest).



Anyway. What I ate yesterday did bad stuff to me today. I went to physical therapy, felt like shit after, went to the gym, felt angry after, went on a monster walk with the husband and the dogs, and just felt tired after... I just felt poopy, all day.



The fact that I did the gym, and the walk- even though I felt yuck- I am proud of. It was one of those times that I had the opportunity to make a change... so I might look back and gain strength from it. I did it!! I feel pretty fantastic about it. I ate well. I pushed through it. Done.



I cannot count how many of hundreds of days that I just passed up... enough to top out at 365 pounds! Do you know what I mean?? It feels terrible to be fat, and when you don't get around to making a change because you feel like shit, you get fatter!! What an insane cycle! I made thousands of excuses, but now is my time to change. It is about the weight loss, but it is not the only thing that gets changed by practicing taking action.