
I have not posted many pictures of my cooking... Tonight's meal was a sunset color pallet! Uh, shrimp with onions, yellow peppers, and pineapple- cooked in a secret sauce that included TONS of garlic, ginger, lime, and a little of this and that. And who could leave out sweet chili sauce (easy on that shit because it has 400 mg of sodium per tbsp), straight out off the boat from Thailand?? Anyway. I know I am a good cook, and I wanted to pat myself on the back with a nice record of my efforts (the husband doesn't always appreciate the intensity of my efforts to cook).
Today went well. I eased up and only did about an hour of dedicated physical activity. I have been doing 1 hour at the gym and 1.5-2 walking, but I needed a hip/knee break today. I feel a little bit better energy-wise, but I am feeling a little bit down (and bored)...without the structure of school. My summer class starts Monday, and then at least I will know what day it is (I thought today was Friday, all day).
And that is all I have for today...