Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pictures and such.

These are the pictures I promised a few days ago. The lake pictures are from our anniversary. Priest Lake in Northern Idaho (about a two hour drive north-ish from Spokane. The quality of the pictures are pretty crappy because we forgot our camera, and were left with our cell phones. I think you might get the point of the serene beauty of the day.

Yesterday I took the dogs on a walk along the Spokane River. They got so hot!! When we got to a place to swim they went nuts and were rolling in the shallows, and trying to float on their backs. It was insane! These are the a couple of pictures from their battles of stick ownership... because everything is a competition.

I kept myself busy yesterday, and took care of everything I could to take my mind off of my rough day on Friday. Ran errands, payed bills (cause that is NOT traumatic to pay bills?), took care of insurance bullshit, went on a long walk/dog park visit with the dogs, and then went to a movie with the husband (blegh. Transformers2). I ate well yesterday with all of the distractions (healthy distractions mind you).

Just doing what I have to do to get through this little shitfuck. Thanks for all of the outrage, and support with my cat troubles. You guys ALWAYS give me love- this is the place for it!!