Friday, June 12, 2009

Setting myself up for a change.

I have leveled off at 1500 calories for the day. I usually have a goal of 1800-2000, but I have been doing extensive reading on plateau problems, and variety seems to be the theme running though all of that information. Vary what you eat, when you eat, how much you eat... change up the exercise, intensify the activities... you get my drift. I officially have filtered out all of the typical foods I have been eating as of late- just so I won't be tempted to go back to easy. The foods are not bad, but just easy for me to default to. I don't know if any of you get into habits with food... I sure do.

I am going to try varying my caloric intake during the week. I have not really made a definite commitment yet because it is going to take some experimentation.

Today was long and I am tired. I have two finals left next week... and then a break!!!!!!!!! I will definitely be posting more often, and talking about working through my plateau.

Be back soon!