Saturday, June 13, 2009

Switching things up with a stump.

Yeah. So today was the first official day of switching things up. I am fucking starving (by the way), but I feel really good about the foods I have eaten today. I am looking to switch up my calorie intake day to day (+/- 400 a day), and eat more frequently. I usually have a five to six hour period of not eating during the day- before school and through the afternoon during classes. I am going to break that up for a while. This will mean that I will not be able to save extra calories for a heavier evening of eating. I also am going to take a bit of my fat calorie intake and add those to extra, lean protein. Just a little bit. The other aspect is to try to eat some of my daily veggies raw, and to add more fruit.

That is kind of the eating portion of my plan, with room for experimentation and adjustment. The other part is to kick my own ass with exercise- all kinds. Today I started digging out a tree stump. I don't know if I will ever actually finish it without help, but I worked my ass off. I actually almost barfed. I am so proud. That stump is enormous, and every bit of pent up stress from the last week is gone!! I was covered in dirt, in my hair and nose, sweat dripping off me like I had just showered. It was insane. I AM GOING TO BE SO FUCKINGSORE TOMORROW. I am not sure what I am going to do tomorrow for exercise, but it is going to be different! I spent about a 1,000 calories working on the stump, washing windows, and washing my car today. I also got an idiot sunburn where my farmer's tan was exposed. NOT GOOD.

Anyway. I will keep you update.