It has been a terrible couple of days. Plain and simple, no other way to interpret it. Tuesday night the back started acting up, which crawled up into my neck, then into my head... my migraine medicine worked, and then when I stopped moving to sit or lay down my pain exploded... Went into the doctor (drug myself into the doctor), and was hoping to finally get a little more than a bottle of pain killers. This time it worked and I am being sent to a neurology clinic that specializes in migraines.
I have stretched the living shit out of my body, and filled it with every pill, and iced, and heated, and relaxed, and sedated...
Things kind of calmed down today, and I am feeling a whole lot better (and sane), but not without pain. I really struggle with this stuff because I am in touch with my body, and able to usually control what happens to it (minus the asthma, allergies, and Narcolepsy). I am really a cause and effect kind of woman. I never questioned how I got so obese because I knew what I was eating- this shit is kicking my FUCKINGASS. I feel very out of control of my body, and frustrated!
I missed three days of working out last week, and two this week. My doctor advised me to not boost my blood pressure (which working out temporarily does) with workouts when I am having mirgraine syptoms, and I am trying my hardest to obey this. I understand the physiology behind it, but I get all crazy when I don't get to workout.
Yeah. Me+bags of ice+ heating pads+ Ibuprofen+ stretching= functional.