Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Papaya is good.

Pretty deep thoughts going on here... papaya is good, it tastes good, it has a lot of vitamin A! I just put it into a smoothie with pineapple, strawberries and a bit of yogurt. MMMMM!

I am pretty emotionally drained. My husband and I had a rough night (surprise), and although we tried to smooth things out before going to bed... I know there is some residual left over. I had therapy yesterday, and obviously it stirred some stuff up.

In the midst of feeling like dried out catshit.... I just had an amazing smoothie, and am headed for the gym in a little while. I am trying to convince myself that a longer, less intense workout might be just what I need. Releasing the tension, but keeping things calm. Sometimes when I kick it really hard it gets emotionally challenging, and I do not need an emotional challenge today!

And that is about all I have to say (today)!!