Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I just kicked my husband's ass...

At the gym. We had to step up his training because he is struggling to lose weight right now. If you remember a couple of weeks ago I talked about him starting to get in shape for a certain Federal job, and he has been working out... but just not quite hard enough. I took him to the gym with me today and put him through one of my terrors of 90 minutes (60 minutes of cardio, 30 minutes of dryland exercises). He took it really well, and I am proud of him.

He has been struggling with losing weight, and it seems that he has lost inches in his measurements, but not weight. It is not a huge deal, and he will get through it.

Speaking of little glimpses of terror at the gym. I am fucking whipped right now! It is hurting my triceps to hold my arms up to type on my laptop.

Okay. I have to be quick before I start crying over my triceps. Eating is going fine. A little too much last night, but as I started to feel like I wanted to make it into a classic binge I stopped. I kind of turned the night around by stopping its progression. My final for the quarter is Thursday, and then I will have a whole month off from studying. That sounds so nice- just me and my painting, and the gym for an entire month.

Okay. Arms are done.