There has always been a desire in me to name a blog post... "Nuts on my chin"... I just settled for nuts in my mouth.
Anyway. The relaxed days of eating have continued- it has been a huge relief for me to chill out, and focus on other things beside the calorie content of my foods. As I last posted, I have been concentrating on upping my riboflavin (B-2), and magnesium... I also forgot to mention that I have been working on my Omega's! (quality) fish oil, walnuts, tuna, and other fats. I enjoyed a fantastic tuna salad last night, raw walnuts, raisins, and cherries for lunch. Dinner is going to be stuffed peppers, and my first venture into cooking purple kale... it is kind of gnarly stuff, so we will see how it goes.
I have only had one migraine this week. I am not going to be able to identify what it is exactly that is helping me (visiting the chiropractor, stretching at home, relaxation exercises, intense intake of vitamin-rich food, relaxing on some aspects of my life), but they are all manageable changes that I can continue in the future and are more "holistic" and less of the body rotting medicine I have been consuming like crack in the last few weeks to abort my migraines. The true test will be after this weekend is over... I have a good eight hours of math studying/homework/project to work on, and if I am going to get a migraine (like usual) it will hit me on Monday night, or Tuesday.
Alright! That is about it for now, I have to go check on my peppers!!