The last month has been stupid. I have gone through so much, mentally and physically. Through everything I have tried my hardest to keep myself first, but without complete success.
I have been struggling with blog writing because I feel like I am have been too down, grumpy, angry, and negative, but it is what has been going on with me. I have read a that a couple of my other blog friends out there have been struggling with similar issues, and have gotten caught up in popularity... comments, etc. Over the last week I have had trouble writing posts because my comment frequency dropped off- a huge struggle within because this blog is for me!! It feel ridiculous, but I have to talk about it because it is real. I have not had time to read, and comment on other blogs, and my own "readership" has dropped off. It is hard to be public, but not let it influence how things are done... Anyway. I started a blog to talk about my shit, and hopefully to have a couple of people here and there relate to my struggles... to feel like I was not alone!!
I want to make sure I still write about what is happening in my life, and not for others. If I don't have anything fun, or inspirational to write about- I still want to write.
Continuing along those guidelines... I switched medicines for my narcolepsy symptoms on Thursday, and I am fucking dragging. The specifics are dull, but it is a hard switch from one type of stimulant to a completely new one. One neurotransmitter to another... the loss the old medicine is really kicking my ass- not like I am suddenly having daytime sleep attacks, but I am just dull and fatigued. Blah. I am hoping I can find the right balance of a dosage/frequency in the next week because I depend on it to stay awake and alert during school.
I am actually getting tired of writing... off to do some yard work!