Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Four days left... enforcing the boundaries, consequences, and stuff.

In four days I will be done with my work on this duplexfamilyfuckup. I am counting down the days until I enforce the boundary upon the inlaws that I originally laid out a month ago. I told them I would be DONE with the work on that date (you better fucking believe it bitches)... I am actually getting excited to start saying NO!! NO!! Not a chance! I am in school, and do not have time! School is my first priority! I gave you a month of my life, and I am done!! There are quite a few others...

The schedule that I have "chosen" (chosen is relative, I take what I can get for the sciences) ended up kind of shitty and spread out through the day. I have not decided how I am going to swing everything around, but it is going to have to be planned, structured, and I am going to have to commit! I have such a huge brain load this quarter... it is going to take a serious effort to maintain my perfect GPA (bbbrraag).

Anyway. I took the morning off of working on the shithole because my husband got called into work... on his vacation,  nonetheless. I have been searching for discounted textbooks, catching up on laundry, and crunching budget numbers (ehk). I am feeling that everything is getting back to balanced as far as the hormones go, but I am going to have to fight some early evening eating battles since I slipped up over a llloonnnggg weekend.