Lost two pounds since my last weightlossnot update.
The problem is that the joy is drifting away slowly every hour that my lady organs continue to cramp and throb (that could be good in a different kind of post). Anyway. I got the IUD "installed" today, and it sucked ass (like pass out after style, really)... since I have never had children, the cervix hasn't had a "stretch"... so the doctor had to use a specific tool to get traction to shove the installation device in. This is where I thought I was going to die. So I have been lowed and out on a Benzo this afternoon, but that does not stop the pain. FUCK. I just want to mention that when I heard the words TRACTION DEVICE is when things started getting spinny in the room for me.
Sorry guys, but if you are into ladies you have to deal with this stuff... so I actually don't feel too bad. DEAL.
Please- someone out there tell me that this initial pain will fade?! Comfort?? Please...