Sunday, September 13, 2009

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me??!

And could look so good with a drill?

I just wanted to make sure we established that I was sexy covered in post-popcorn ceiling dust-

Don't be too jealous of my husband now!

I haven't been doing much these days besides getting down and dirty... preparing this place to sell. There are only seven more days of working to go for me.... AND THEN I FUCKING QUIT (or start school).

I have had a rough few days since my "procedure" and it seems that I am having some kind of hormonal crash/withdrawal. I have cried for the last two nights for about four hours each. I am hoping this doesn't last too long. I have been on BC for five years, so I guess I should expect a little upset.

Anyway. I am slurping down my morning home made latte, and then will be sanding walls shortly!