Saturday, October 3, 2009

Give the gift of a stuffed scorpion.


The husband's 31st birthday is coming up, and I thought I might find a suitable gift... been stumped for months- until I found these fantastic stuffed scorpions. Nothing like cuddling with a poisonous creature!

On a deeper level... how have the husband and I been doing?? Not so well. Things have calmed down since I went back to school, but only because I see him for about three hours until I pass out. He is not making the needed changes, and I am too tired to fight it. We are still plugging along in couples therapy, but what he says there- he doesn't carry through with at home.

Tough times. That is why I thought one of these adorable scorpions would be the perfect birthday gift!!

If you guys have any better solutions besides stinging nettle... feel free to drop a couple of suggestions my way.