The hour of time I spent in therapy today was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I think that every therapy session is pretty fantastic, but today was almost surreal. I made some connections between some of my sex issues-insecurities... when I left I swear that the colors of the day were brighter, and my vision clearer. It was not a super emotional session- it was just the continuation of the slow process of connecting the dots. I don't really have it summed up in my mind to express in words yet. I just really wanted to share. Hopefully I can make a clear mental image of what I came to learn today, so I can write about it.
Do to this I feel very empowered (more than usual)... but especially about my weight, and weight loss. I feel calmer than normal, and maybe even more purpose?? GOODFUCKINGSTUFF!!
I am going to go enjoy the rest of my night (like an hour)!!