Friday, October 30, 2009

When Dinner is broccoli, and a pint of ice cream...

You know that something is going on.

And I am pretty tired, and a bit grumpy.

So I steamed some broccoli, made some chili, and a couple of stanky biscuits. I ate two biscuits, a large bowl of plain old steamed broccoli, AND A FUCKING PINT OF ICE CREAM. I ended up around 2600ish calories for the day, but I am not happy at how I am GOING to feel when my sugar crash half-kills me tonight. I have been keeping things in check as of late, but this was a sssllllliiiiip!

Anyway. I have a weekend of studying ahead of me, and a Halloween Party tomorrow night.

I have three tests next week.

I think I am really tired, and need a good night of sleep. Maybe I will be okay in the morning- shake this sleepy funk off!