I need some accountability to myself, and some balance... so...
I want to make sure that I take care of some pressing issues this weekend. Here is my list.
- Go to the gym Saturday and Sunday, workout at a moderate pace because I haven't been to the gym in almost a month.
- Walk the dogs both days.
- Make some meals for next week.
- Call my sister to see how things are going (new boyfriend, grades, study habits, health)
- Clean some of the allergy pits in my house.
- Write the emails that I have been putting off to the Pitbull adoption facilitation person.
- (Sorry) Take a fucking shit both days. TMI ALERT!!
These things are REALLY important to me for this weekend. If I don't get them done I am going to be disappointed- I really feel like I need to put some things onto my priority list, and unfortunately they can't be included during the week (and yes, that applies to ALL aspects of my list, ehgm*)....!!
I will post my accomplishments on Sunday night, or Monday morning.