Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Basically Recovered. GAIN.

Eh! I have mostly recovered from my self-abuse this weekend. Whether it is because of my drinking binge, the food, or the fact that I am still having problems with being "regular" (or all three)... I have gained weight.

Last week I saw a drop on the scale, and now it is gone. My total loss for the month of October remains at three, and I am feeling kind of down about it. There are some changes that have to happen:

1. Get off the fucking medication that is making me NOT shit (sorry, TMI).

2. Find a way to introduce activity back into my schedule, like walking in the AM.

3. Pull my head out of my ass and take care of myself physically, including eating balanced, and often (like avoiding the pattern of not eating anything but 150 calories between the hours of 830AM and 730PM).

I have been so focused on keeping my grades at perfection that I am letting my health balance slip, and now the physical stuff is starting to mess with my grades (funny how that works) because I am feeling like crap.

Alright. With that in mind I am going to pack myself some substantial snacks for school, and go get ready. I am going to have to push myself extra hard to get the physical activity part in.