Saturday, November 7, 2009

Moving on, and it should be even better tomorrow.

By the time you are finished reading this post you will be fully up to date...

  • Steamed veggies (broccoli, asparagus, carrots, onions)
  • 1 cup of brown rice
  • 2 servings of some kind of Kashi cereal that has 5 grams of fiber per serving
  • 2 apples
  • 5 prunes (like them anyway, don't make those gagging noises)
  • 9 grams of fiber from psyllium capsules
  • and a partridge in a pear tree!
ON MY FIBER INTAKE! Who is fucking excited now!!
Now- since not everyone wants to know the specifics of my digestive tract, all I will say is that there is progress, and I am working on getting things moving even more. 

OKAY! THAT IS IT FOR THIS POST ABOUT FIBER!

I had a fairly quiet day. I went shopping and got two sweaters, a fantastic shirt, and a tank top. Torrid (which I don't always like) was having a sale, and I got a sweater there- but Macy's Plus size was also having a sale, and I enjoyed it much better because their clothes don't only consist of polyester emo-shit (no offense, I PERSONALLY don't wear that style AND I love cotton). 

Oh, and I studied for a chunk of my morning. 

I am proud of my FIBERFUCK today (sorry- it is like I am addicted), but I ate about five blow-pops, and about three shitty chewy granola bars. Had it not been for those everything would have been fantastic. I am not shooting for perfection, but maybe ONE blow-pop, and ONE shitty-chewy granola bar. 

And that is all I have to say about today. NO DEEP THOUGHTS.